06 August, 2010

Domestic Blitz Nomination Form

Renovations shows are if a great interest to me. But Channel 9’s Domestic Blitz is one of my favourite! The great work they do for the inspiring families in need never fail to amaze me.

Right now they are looking for families to help! If you knows someone who is going through some tough times and need a help – put their name on a list. Here is an online nominating form.
Keep in mind - they can only consider people who own their home (this includes properties with mortgages), not renting. Don't tell the person you are nominating them. Domestic Blitz is based on surprise!

5 comments:

  1. just wondering are you guys going to be taking nominations in the near future as we would like to nominate someone,cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Claire Pearce im 14 and i live with my mum,dad and Sister we have been having troubles with our home and from a couple of years ago we found out my mum is dying from a rare illness called kearns sayor syndrome and we have never had anything good happen to us. We have a three bedroom home and its a wreck our bathroom is a mess because two years ago we found out we had termites and our bathroom is to small for mums wheelchair to fit in it. My sister and i share a room and my mum and my dad sleep in seperate rooms. My mum is unfit to do anything and it makes it really hard for us to look after mum. My dad will be starting night shift next week which will make it hard for us to look after mum. Please help us thats all im asking for please this will put a smile back on mums face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete