24 September, 2009

Ol' Painting New Website

Ol’ Painting website received a funky makeover. We included lots of information about who we, what we do, some recent projects and testimonials. We created a page about our “Mt Kilimanjaro for Ovarian Cancer Cure” fundraised. Now it is easy to just refer to it when talking to publishers or supporters what exactly are we doing.

Last few weeks were busy writing editorials and webpages about our fundraiser. It all has to be approved by the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation before we can use it. So we could not do much actually promoting our fundraiser. But hopefully everything will be finalised this week, so we can actually start working on raising funds.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, I bet that was a lot of work. I almost wished I could physically do the work myself with all the time it took to communicate back to my web guy exactly what I wanted. And he did a great job for me!

    ReplyDelete